A Festive Symphony of Tradition and Tranquility at Southall
October 19, 2023 by Hidden Doorways
Nestled amid Tennessee’s gentle hills, Southall Farm & Inn plans to seamlessly blend celebration and serenity this festive season. On December 21st, the air will be filled with Sounds of the Solstice, an annual concert series launching this year, featuring a soon-to-be-revealed musical guest. Christmas unravels culinary delights, from Chef Richard’s traditional treats to a cookie decorating class to a special evening dinner. New Year’s Eve dazzles with a VIP event featuring live music and champagne toasts. Welcoming 2024, guests find solace in a restorative Burning Bowl Ceremony and a harmonious yoga session.
December 21: Sounds of the Solstice
Southall will be hosting a big name artist for an intimate concert to celebrate the Winter Solstice! The kickoff to this annual series will be December 21st and the hotel is excited to announce the artist soon!
December 23 – December 25: Christmas
Christmas Eve Eve
- *3:45pm Christmas Treat Food Fables
“So bring us some Figgy Pudding!” so the merry tune goes…. But where is the pudding?? Join Chef Richard as we ring in the holidays with Xmas treats straight out of the songbooks of yore. Learn the classic recipes and techniques for recreating these desserts at home for your family and enjoy a warming afternoon by the Mulled Cider and Wassail. Ticket includes all materials, recipes light refreshments and of course, treats!
- 1pm: Cookie Decorating Class
- 3pm: Yule Log Celebration
- 4pm: Dinner in EC | Not Included with Room | $95/person ($40 for ages 6-12 | $0 under 6)
- Christmas Movies playing in guest rooms
- Offering movie boxes for guests to purchase (popcorn, hot cocoa, etc.)
- 8am-11am: Christmas Morning in the Lobby, with complimentary hot beverages and photos with Santa
- 4pm: Dinner in January
December 31 – January 1: Celebrate & Restore
New Years Eve: Celebrate
- Limited Space VIP Package Dinner in January + Live Music and Intimate Party in Dotties with midnight champagne toast! For guests of the hotel only.
- Open to guests + public: Lively dinner, live music, and party in Event Center with midnight champagne toast! $250/person.
New Years Day: Restore
- Burning Bowl Ceremony
- New year intention setting wellness offering
- Yoga/Sound bath
Southall Farm & Inn