Holidays at The Inn of the Five Graces
October 17, 2023 by Hidden Doorways
S’mores by the outdoor horno and hot cocoa by the fireplace – just two of the seasonal activities The Inn of Five Graces will be offering to warm you up for the upcoming holiday season. With experiences lined up to keep you entertained from live entertainment-fueled Thanksgiving through to champagne rituals and tasting menus on New Year’s Eve, downtown Santa Fe is where it’s at. Plus, you get a personalized stocking to wake up to on Christmas morn with the promise of tequila tastings and blind-dining adventures until 31st December.
Throughout the Holiday Season
- Starting on November 15th: s’mores by the horno, every day starting at 5pm.
- Every afternoon during the holiday week: Enjoy a cup of Hot Cocoa by the lobby fireplace.
- The Pink Adobe will be offering an a la carte menu as well as some Thanksgiving specials, plus live entertainment from 5pm to 8pm. Reservations are required.
- Christmas Eve dinner a la carte will include Christmas specials, plus live entertainment from 6pm to 8pm.
- Hotel guests will receive a Christmas stocking with their name on it on Christmas morning.
New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Eve dinner will be a four-course tasting menu ($145 per person), which includes food, champagne toast, and 12-grape ritual, plus live entertainment from 6pm to 9pm.
- Each guest will receive a split bottle of bubbles.
Additional Holiday Activities
- Tequila & Mezcal Tasting : Join our Tasting room at the Dragon Room and experience an ultimate Tequila & Mezcal Tasting with our Tequila Master Ray Mendez. From $125 per person up to $200 based on Tequila selection. Bites are included. Duration 1.5 hours.
- Trust the Chef experience: A four-course blind-dining experience with Chef Mario de Leon with wine pairing. From $185 per person ++. Maximum of 6 people. Reservations are required at least 24 hours before the dinner.
- Private Chef in your suite: Let us bring the Pink Adobe to your Suite (only available in Luminaria). Menu to be discussed with the guests, reservations are required. Price starting at $225++per person.
- Cooking with Mario: Cooking class in Luminaria with Chef Mario de Leon. Learn how to cook authentic New Mexican food. 3 hours. $170 per person.
The Inn of the Five Graces