Celebrating Passover at Pereh
March 3, 2023 by Hidden Doorways
Celebrate Passover with the whole family at Pereh in Israel’s Golan Heights!
Your family and all of your loved ones are invited for a special one-time offer available March 28-April 13, 2023.
Pereh’s fun-filled schedule of activities and experiences include yoga, Pilates, a gaming room with a foosball and pool tables, volleyball, family movie night at the outdoor Cinema, guided tours of Golan Heights, cozy evening bonfires, luxurious spa treatments, buggy trips, Jeep tours, horseback riding, cooking classes with Chef Roee Dori, and more…
This Offer Includes:
- Accommodation is Bed & Breakfast for a minimum of 2 nights.
- Children 3 years old and above.
- Breakfast at Rouge restaurant is served 7:30 am to 11:00 am
- Light snacks are available at the pool between 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- A la Carte dinner at Rouge is served from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Please note that on Passover night, April 5, 2023, no Chametz (bread, wheat, and barley) is being served. The restaurant serves Chametz through Passover, and it is not Kosher.