Celebrate Independence Week at The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch
April 8, 2019 by Hidden Doorways
Saddle up for Independence Day with your family for week-long festivities from June 30-July 7, 2019 at The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch under Wyoming’s open sky. Experience a heart-pounding rodeo, masterful culinary dishes at the Cheyenne Club, and a featured performance by Runaway June in the Saddle Barn. Coming Summer 2019, The Farm will offer a suite of premier seed-to-table culinary experiences with expertly crafted cocktails and brews, creamery, bakery and Wagyu beef.
THIS ALL-INCLUSIVE WEEK INCLUDES:
- Lodging, meals, alcoholic beverages and a variety of daily experiences
- Annual Independence Day Rodeo featuring bull riding, saddle broncs, team roping, barrel racing & bareback riding
- Nightly Live Entertainment featuring a night of “Howl at the Moon” and an evening with a CMA Entertainer to be announced. Past entertainers have included Restless Heart, Maggie Rose, Dylan Scott, Claire Dunn to name a few
- “Fire in the Sky” 4h of July fireworks show
- Experiences and Events at the newly opened “Farm at Brush Creek” which includes a fine dining restaurant, The Brush Creek Brewery & Distillery, The Founder’s Vault spirits tasting room, the Creamery and the Saddle Barn, an event Center
- East Meets West BBQ Cook-off—Guest Chefs from Nashville and Austin come to Brush Creek Ranch to see who’s BBQ is crowned the champion!
- Week-long competition in Activities with our traditional awards ceremony on the closing evening
- Lil’ Wranglers program for ages 4-8 plus special youth dining and twilight events
- And much, much more!
- Additional 2% Commission to Travel Advisors who book the all-inclusive rate.
- Stay 7 nights
- “Saddle-Up & Ride” Travel Credit of $500
- Excludes 23% Ranch Fee (inclusive of our service fee and all applicable taxes, spa experiences, and elite adventures)
- Other restrictions may apply, based on availability
- Pricing subject to change.
Reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-307-327-5284.